Will the photos be kept private?
- ABSOLUTELY! Your photos never go online for portfolio usage and are never used for any CBP advertising without your written permission. To further protect your images, we will have a private, in person Image Premiere for you to view and order your images after your shoot (rather than posting them in an online gallery).
Who will be at the shoot?
- At the shoot, it is just the photographer, the makeup artist and you. We are exclusively female staffed. Our professionalism and your privacy are our top priorities!
How risque do my photos have to be?
- You can choose either a glamour or boudoir session and your comfort level dictates the entire session. Glamour sessions tend to be a bit more conservative in nature, while boudoir sessions showcase more of your sexy side. Wardrobe options can range anywhere from lingerie to your favorite little black dress. As a studio, we have personally made the decision to not photograph nudes, artistic or otherwise. They’re just a little too steamy for us. Although implied nudity can be an option if you desire.
Are the images edited?
- Every image is classically retouched in Photoshop. This includes color correction, blemish removal and skin softening. We will use posing and lighting to flatter your body so large amounts of editing won’t even be necessary! You can always upgrade to fashion editing if you prefer, but most of our clients are happy with the classic level.
Where do the sessions take place?
- Sessions take place at the studio located in downtown Bellbrook at 8 E. Franklin Street. We have nearly 3000 square feet of space that is dedicated solely to boudoir and glamor photography. We occupy the entire second floor and operate by appointment only to ensure that your session remains private to you, and you alone.
How far ahead of time should I book?
- We recommend booking 5-6 weeks before you need the final product. This ensures that there is plenty of time for your product to arrive. If you’re on a time crunch, let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
Do you offer payment plans?
- We do. Be sure to ask us about different payment options at your pre-shoot consultation.