About a week before your boudoir or glamour session, you will have a pre-shoot consultation where all of the details of the shoot will be covered more in depth. It’s just some time to sit down and chat, over a cup of coffee or tea, about outfits, jewelry, and shoes. This is to help you prepare for the shoot and so we can get to know one another prior to your session.
Here are a few tips and tricks to consider before your shoot:
- Drink lots of water the day before your shoot and make sure you get a good night sleep in as well.
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothing into the studio. Often times they will leave marks on the skin that take quite a bit of time to fade.
- Nails (and toenails) will show in your photos. It’s good to either have your nails done or at the very least remove old, chipped polish. Grab a girlfriend and get a mani-pedi, it will be a nice day of pre-shoot pampering.
- Don’t forget to shave (or wax) your legs, armpits, and bikini line before your shoot. It’s also not a bad idea to visit your local esthetician and give your eyebrows a bit of grooming love as well.
- It is preferred that you refrain from tanning at least two weeks prior to your session. It tends to make skin appear orange in the camera.
- Remove all makeup and have hair free of all products, so our hair and makeup artist can begin her work upon your arrival.
- Make sure to bring plenty of outfits. Please give us a call, 937.321.9391, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any ideas.
Click here to learn about The Shoot.